Are you motivated, ambitious, and like making a change?
Looking to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in?
Our client who are a social enterprise with 12 team members are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. They all come together with a common goal and are highly committed to positive change, so if this sounds like you, read on!
The Role: Marketing Manager
You will be working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing and Founder on marketing plans and projects.
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Working across the full marketing mix including digital marketing, social media, website, design, branding and email marketing to develop the marketing plan and KPIs.
- Supporting the Head of Brand and Marketing with delivering and reporting of client brand and marketing deliverables.
- Working across marketing channels to increase and retain member membership.
- Working across marketing channels to drive sign ups to member opportunities.
- Overseeing our ambassador project and plans.
- Overseeing event strategy and plans.
- Supports Social Media Marketing Assistant with social media content ensuring client deliverables and internal events/schemes etc. are showcased and brand is best represented.
- Implementing new ideas to the team and regularly review the marketing outputs to make improvements.
To be successful, you must have…
- Previous experience within a B2B professional services marketing/agency role.
- Strong agency, project, and account management experience.
- A full understanding of the marketing mix.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- A professional approach with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Cambridgeshire - REMOTE
This position offers remote working; however, you would need to be able to travel to Bury St Edmunds once a week and London occasionally to attend meetings and key events (daytime and evening) (up to 20 per year)! This role would be commutable from Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, and Bedfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.