Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Hertford -
A niche and very well-respected membership organisation based in Hertfordshire are seeking an all-round Senior Marketing and Communications Manager to join their established marketing team.
The working pattern is incredibly flexible, requiring only two days per week in their outstanding offices. The typical working week is 35 hours, and you can shape your working day in any way you’d like to, as long as it fits within the core hours of 8:00am-6:00pm.
Reporting into the Membership Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of the full marketing and comms strategy, across offline and digital.
- Guiding the team on updating and managing the whole website
- Support on branding refresh across content, campaigns and marketing materials.
- Assistance in event delivery – ensuring the highest possible ROI.
- Development and coaching of the marketing team of seven people
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 4-5 years marketing experience covering the above, from a B2B or membership/subscriptions background
- Be comfortable with making suggestions and providing ideas, especially with regards to website content and campaign delivery
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing – but this is not essential.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
This is a hybrid office-based and remote role, with 2 days minimum in the office required each week. Due to the location of the offices in Hertford, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Letchworth, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Cheshunt, Ware, Epping, Hitchin, Royston, Luton and Northern parts of London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.