Marketing Manager, Luton -
Marketing Manager – The Company
We are delighted to be partnering with a UK leader in the environmental services space to find an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Marketing Manager to join their Bedfordshire based team. With the perfect combination of heritage and innovation they have been paving the in way in waste management for the last 75 years, driving waste streams away from landfills and striving for a more sustainable future.
Marketing Manager – The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for an established Marketing Manager or motivated Marketing Executive/Senior Executive ready for that next step in their career! Working across business functions and brands, you will take ownership over the strategic planning and execution of cross-channel campaigns as they look to optimise their digital offering.
Ideally you will be digital marketing specialist, live and breach socials, with a proven track record in SEO, paid search and growth channels, whilst still having a strong grasp of offline marketing methodologies. You will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management of the Marketing Assistant, but previous line management experience is not essential.
They offer great flexibility and a hybrid working structure of up to 3 days working from home.
Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Full ownership of the development and implementation of the company’s marketing campaign strategy across all online and offline channels
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to Increase the brand awareness of the companies both internally and externally
- Manage social media strategy and create content plan to update all social media channels.
- Lead generation for new and existing relationships across all business functions
- Champion the companies core values and ensure these are present across all internal and external communication campaigns
- Spearhead the digital transformation of the companies marketing activities
- Line management of one direct report
Marketing Manager - Key Requirements
- Proven track record in developing and optimising digital marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO and experience with SEO tools for auditing, rankings, research.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and other analytics platforms
- Solid skills in content writing for online and social, with an eye for stand-out content
Due to their location this role easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.