Marketing and Events Executive (12 month FTC), Bishops Stortford -
The Company -
A global pioneering software organisation at the cutting edge of their field are seeking a marketing and events executive to join their established marketing team of 14 in the UK, on a contract basis for 12 months
This role requires a B2B marketing background ideally, and a passion for all things events. With a bit of travel here and there for the UK and Europe, this role is both varied and exciting… requiring a couple of years marketing experience already.
With both hybrid working (2/3 WFH) and a competitive salary, take that chance, and apply now!
The Role -
Reporting into the Events and Marketing Manager, your responsibilities may include but would not be limited to:
- Creating and handling the events calendar for the company, as well as completing the whole 360 of marketing, attending and analysing engagement and reporting on sales ready leads too
- Being comfortable with the broad marketing mix from content to data measurement/analysis
- Commercially focused with the ability to work with various teams both internally and externally
- Comfortable with content creation, delivery and reporting on its effectiveness
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity joining an incredible global business with an ideas-driven and voices heard focus, you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing/events
- Ideally have a background in B2B marketing
- Ideally have a marketing degree or relevant qualification, but experience and background is more important.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams.
Easily commutable from Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Brentwood, Cheshunt, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth, Stevenage, Royston, Watford, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Enfield, and other areas of Hertfordshire, Essex and south Cambs.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.