This job is archived
(Archived) Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Maidenhead (Hybrid Working Available) -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
This leading supplier of thousands of essential products to businesses across the UK who are experts in their sector, pride themselves on sourcing the highest quality products at the best value for their clients, all while providing exceptional customer service.
With clients spanning a number of sectors and industries, from healthcare and education to hospitality and leisure, they are the trusted distribution partner for many of the UK’s leading businesses.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in delivering engaging and successful e-commerce and digital strategies through online marketing channels
- Working across the full digital mix including email, display advertising and website content
- Assist in the content development – upload and produce fresh and innovative content
- Measure the success of campaigns and produce reports on results using tools and analytics
You – Digital Marketing Executive
- Previous experience in a digital role as well as assisting or managing email campaigns
- Ideally a degree in a Business/Marketing subject, however this is not essential
- Experience with CMS systems such as Magneto or WordPress would be preferred
- Experienced with Google Analytics would be desirable
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has great attention to detail, and is a strong communicator and writer
Based not far from Maidenhead, this role would be easily commutable for those based in Windsor, Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.