Senior Social Media Executive, Cambridge-
This is a special opportunity that only comes around every so often, for one of the region’s real marketing agency success stories!
These guys are a multi-award-winning agency (mainly B2B) that continues to expand… and are currently seeking a creative mind to join their team and develop their skillset among a vast range of established and exciting clients.
Proud of what they do and who they are, you would be entering a welcoming team environment with a fabulous culture inclusive of both hybrid – working and flexi-time as well as bonus’ catered lunches and endless social events galore!
The Role: Your responsibilities could include but would not be limited to…
- Overseeing and responsible for Social Media for various clientele
- Ensuring the execution of projects
- Strong written accuracy is imperative as well as being responsible for content creation across a variety of channels
- Implementing strategy and marketing plans
- Extensive social media and digital marketing exposure
- Experience in the b2b field would be ideal
- Agency experience is necessary
- Proactive attitude and great comms skills
Suitable commutable locations include: Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Soham, Waterbeach, Milton, Cambourne, St Neots, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.