Marketing Communications Executive (B2B) - Perm - £25-30K - London (2 days in the office)
Are you a Marketing Communications professional with at least 2 years experience and a background in B2B?
Do you enjoy copywriting, proofreading and managing campaigns from concept to delivery? If so this could be the perfect role for you!!!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Communications Executive to join the marketing team of a trade association who are committed to developing excellent and growth in a sector that has significantly contributed to the British economy.
At the core of the Marketing team, you will be working on a variety of initiatives to deliver and optimise the 2022-2023 marketing plan - including any associated content communications, digital assets and print campaign collateral. Your focus will be on developing the marketing communications for the association’s members and potential members.
You will be an ambassador for the correct branding and company image and will be responsible for ensuring consistency in communications and messaging between departments, and specialist interest groups.
As part of an energetic and dynamic marketing team working across a variety of initiatives, membership services and internal departments, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a real significant, long-lasting contribution to the business.
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns to drive our membership recruitment and retention strategy
- Maintaining data tracking on communications/reach
- Copy writing content /website/e-news/press releases and editing of internal guidance for external promotion (HR/Legal/HSE/Training)
- Marketing assets / collateral ownership and delivery
- Social media planning
Essential Experience & Skills
- At least 2 years B2B marketing communications experience
- including campaigns from concept to delivery
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management / multi-tasking on a variety of initiatives with attention to detail
- Demonstratable planning and organisational skills
- Experience of using email marketing software/website content management systems
- Proficient in all social media platforms (LinkedIn/Twitter/Instagram mainly)
- Ability to report clearly on campaigns/effectiveness
- Adept in Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Project management experience