Brand Manager (Temp), London -
We are working with global experts in their field, to recruit a brand consultant to join their team. If you’re a strategic brand expert and have a passion for ensuring the brand is correctly reflected in all external communication, then this role is for you!
The Role – Brand Manager
You will be responsible for brand management of all current brand assets from logo, photos, presentation and different video assets and ensure the phased rollout of new brand assets. As well as providing brand guidance and design advice to vendors across the organisation.
Day to day, you could be…
- Working with brand agency to provide training to relevant internal stakeholders on the refreshed identity of the corporate brand
- Working on the strategy for brand architecture – how corporate brand should be treated alongside other sub-brands
- Oversee brand compliance across all content
- Manage the design and production of branded materials and publications
- Identify, position and develop new branded materials
- Organise and manage corporate photoshoots and develop corporate photography style
- Create and manage the photo and video library
You – Brand Manager
To be considered for this position you will need experience with:
- corporate brand management
- ideally international experience - understanding the nuances across the global markets
- Design, production and multimedia knowledge
- Experience working with external agencies and excellent stakeholder management
- Budget creation and management
- Creativity but with a business focus
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 5 years experience, in a similar role where they have been the brand expert!
You would be joining a marketing team of 17 which is spread across Mumbai, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, London and New York.
This London based position is offering hybrid working as is commutable from all London stations, Hertfordshire, Slough, Reading, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and Essex.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.