This is a brand new and exciting new role created to lead and grow the existing marketing team at NWF Fuels.
Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with the SMT, you will have demonstratable success in creation and implementation of the growth strategy for our E-Commerce marketing platforms You will be able to manage time, resources and budgets effectively to achieve marketing and business objectives, as well as being extremely driven, highly motivated and passionately energetic with a desire to make a real difference within the UK’s 3rd largest fuel distributor.
You will have ownership of the marketing budget and be responsible for the proposal, management and control of all marketing activities and channels. You will build vast knowledge of our expanding depot network and work closely with our external partners who are key to our success. Using your portfolio of experience, you will develop our marketing strategy and identify, propose and deliver strategic marketing opportunities, as well as improving current performance in existing products and services.
Experience in a fast-moving, high-volume sales environment and UK wide depot/branch network will be beneficial.
We are offering an extremely competitive salary and the opportunity to be a part of an energetic, passionate and experienced team within an established and rapidly evolving business.
• Be responsible for the marketing strategy and implementing this across our business with full support from the Senior Leadership Team.
• Drive growth through our new transactional websites
• Ownership of the marketing budget.
• Develop social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily on our multi-branded websites, but also for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Through an innovative mindset, increase traffic to the company website through a variety of fresh and lively marketing campaigns
• Oversee and drive website content which will drive organic online growth and be the ‘go to’ source of information for our active and prospective customers
• Enhance our social media platform profile adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO
• Leading on the rollout and control of the brand guidelines
• Working alongside the Business Analyst, report on marketing activity and deliverables making recommendations
• Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature to support strategic business activities, sales growth and promote addition products and services to existing and potential customers
• Execute traditional and innovative marketing strategies with clear demonstration of ROI
• Working closely with the Sales Director, Project Manager and Sales team to ensure that all campaigns are aligned to the overall strategy, corporate brands, product and services with strong positioning and messages.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
• Ambitious, creative and passionate
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience within the E-Commerce sector
• Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns, web design & social media
• Be responsible for all brand assets and ensure consistent on-brand tone of voice
• Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS, web design, PPC, video, etc
• Previous experience of email software (Mailchimp, SendInBlue, Capterra etc)
• Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach
• Ability to work well as part of the team and communicate effectively at all levels
Location: Hybrid working. We can be flexible on location however our HQ in Crewe is preferred.
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcoms Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Market Research, Marketing Analytics, Social Media, etc.
Ref: 107 591