This job is archived
£45-£50k - Are you passionate about the environment? Do you have excellent PR & Communications experience? Looking for a role with purpose and to work for a company that are part of helping the world become more environmentally friendly?
We’re seeking a creative, resourceful and driven PR professional who likes challenges and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. The Public Relations Manager will report to the Head of Communications and will work directly with numerous, brand partners and consumers.
The Public Relations Manager will be responsible for developing and ensuring the execution of high-quality strategic media relations campaigns to promote the company and all the good work they are doing, you will also work with sponsoring brand partners, lines of business and the role will cover English speaking markets across Europe with the UK being the biggest.
- Manage and develop a small team of PR Executives.
- Ensure the PR team operate an effective reactive and proactive press office.
- Good knowledge of the sustainability sector.
- Development and implementation of a robust PR strategy and engaging media relations campaigns.
- Maintaining strong relations with the media relations.
- Act as a spokesperson to the press.
- Strong external comms skills.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- 4 + year’s public relations experience particularly with UK media, Irish media also beneficial knowledge of German, Spanish or Dutch media whilst not essential would be an added bonus.
- Strong relationships with national media, key trade and local outlets.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- A demonstrated interest in sustainability and or the environment.
- The opportunity to work for a company that is making a difference to the environment
- Friendly and highly supportive team
- WFH options
- EMEA facing role
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- Online Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
- Casual and upcycled work environment
- Start date – ASAP