This job is archived
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, to join a charity with a fantastic brand, and who campaign for an important cause, to deliver a variety of marketing campaigns both online and offline, for an initial 9-month contract.
You will join a talented, creative team who push boundaries, and work collaboratively cross-divisionally to deliver amazing campaigns.
You will be a great communicator with a track record of planning and implementing multiple projects and campaigns to meet strict deadlines, plus an interest and desire to develop knowledge and experience of a range of communications disciplines, in particular marketing and digital.
The role will also involve delivery of the Marketing Coordinator’s own communications projects. Specifically:
- To help develop and deliver marketing activity, across a range of disciplines in order to promote campaigns, products and services.
- To oversee the creative briefing process, working closely with the in-house studio and commissioners.
- To evaluate marketing activity undertaken in order to inform future activity.
- To support with the project management and delivery of complex campaigns.
- To contribute to the Communication Directorate’s purpose of ensuring that all communication is of an appropriate high standard, consistent with the charity’s brand identity.
Salary: £25,201- £29,685 (dependent on experience)
Contract: 9 month FTC- with the possibility for extension. Full-time hours.
Location: Hybrid-working, with at least one day per week in the London office.
Firm deadline Friday 22nd October, however please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.