This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer in High Wycombe.
This is an exciting and varied role including; building relationships with global suppliers, creating and designing instore displays, managing trade events and designing trade catalogues.
12-month maternity cover, salary £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience, plus up to 10% annual performance related bonus.
After training this role offers hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 working from home.
You will line manage a Trade Marketing Executive and will be required to travel internationally (1-2 times in a year)
- Identify opportunities within their dealer network to maximize instore presence
- Work with suppliers to design new instore displays
- Build relationships with European and global suppliers
- Work closely with the logistics team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of instore goods keeping up to date with any process changes
- Communicate new and current POS material to the sales team and work with the regional sales team to create annual marketing budgets and ensuring marketing material costs remain within budget
- Manage workflow of all marketing material with global colleagues (including code creation and stock control)
- Manage the creation of stand designs
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure product and marketing material is available for shows
- Project manage the whole European Distributor conference
- Source venues including hotels and entertainment
- Manage the creation and delivery of the Trade catalogue
- Work with agencies to create press advertisements and other print material
- Respond to region requests for additional print ensuring they fit in budget
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Line Management experience
- A self-starter who can take a collaborative approach
- Experience in trade events
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of managing agencies
- Experience in budget planning and management