Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for this fantastic international business who supply a number of well known, market leading brands.
Our client is looking to recruit a Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director to join their team in Suffolk (IP28)
The successful candidate needs to work well both independently and as part of a team within the Marketing and Commercial departments across the business both in the UK and Internationally.
You will be an experienced Marketing or Purchasing Professional having had strong exposure to the product life cycle from inception to market go live and beyond.
· Manage products from inception to end of life, liaising with supply chain to ensure end of life coincides with end of stock.
· Identify opportunities for your product range within other, existing trading channels in addition to seeking new channels.
· In liaison with the internal design team and external agencies, develop content for online, catalogue and point of sale.
· Maintain the internal product catalogues with full specification and ensure that this information is both current and relevant.
· At all times, liaise with the wider Marketing team to ensure all content and related articles are in line with the wider category plan and, overall, UK Marketing plan.
· Experience working within a Marketing Team / Product Development Team / Purchasing Team with significant exposure to Product Lifecycle Management.
· Experience in Campaign Management: planning, executing and post campaign analysis.
· Business Related Degree qualification or, demonstrable QBE
· Experience within the education or office consumables sector would be advantageous however, not essential.
· UK Driving License
Working Hours and Pay:
· Monday - Friday, standard office hours
· c. £40,000 dependent upon experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong Marketing background who is looking to move their career forwards working with one of the most recognised brands within its marketplace.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.