As a family-owned business our people are central to our success, and following years of organic, consecutive growth, we’re looking for people who share our core values of sustainability, trust, collaboration, and innovation to drive us forwards.
Software never stays the same and neither do we. We want our people to be part of a progressive organisation, encouraged to embrace change and new ideas to shape our future development. Your input is vital, which is why we’re committed to personalised learning paths for every employee to help you, and us, grow.
Our goal is to make the world of work easier as a leader in the HR, payroll, finance, and integration solutions software and services industry. We’re proud to design and develop some of the best business solutions like iTrent and People First to support our customers’ people-related challenges across every vertical.
Looking for the place where you can belong? Join MHR and help us shape the world of work.
Our Product Marketing team are growing, could you be our next Product Marketing Manager?
To ensure our customer centric solutions remain so, you’ll be responsible for having a strong understanding of our customers, the marketplace, and our competitors so you can be the voice of the customer and own the strategy for products in the portfolio.
You’ll be helping MHR deliver the right products, to the right market, using the right message at the right time!
You can expect to:
- Own the GTM strategy for your product and deliver effective launches and initiatives to help customers, press and analysts understand the value we deliver to the market.
- Manage new launches through the process and enable MHR to price, promote, sell, deliver, support adoption, and support our products.
- Develop messaging and content that clearly articulate MHR’s offerings, differentiating values and key benefits.
- Work closely with the growth and brand marketing team to drive the creation of technical content to be used across marketing, channel marketing and sales engagements.
- Work closely with sales to deliver high-impact sales tools, enablement, and training.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure customer adoption of new products and features is optimised.
- Work alongside the product design team to define the feasibility of proposed solutions and drive the roadmap.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Previous product marketing or solutions marketing experience
- Strategic thinking to create and deliver ideas that support the company’s objectives.
- Strong listening and communication skills to build key relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work to defined deadlines and deliver high-quality work.
- Understanding of how to simplify technical information and jargon.
- Product / Solution Marketing
- Technical sales / product management
- Analytical thinker
- Creative content writing
- Competitive intelligence
- Value proposition development
- Price positioning
Benefits to support you personally and professionally
Alongside the opportunity to work with an incredible team and express your individuality, we offer a range of personalised benefits including:
- Access to over 60 internal training courses, professional qualifications, and cross-departmental mentoring and coaching programs
- 24/7 access to a GP through SmartHealth for you and your family, confidential mental health support, and paid sick leave
- Ability to purchase or sell additional holiday days beyond the standard 25 days and bank holidays
- Discounts and cashback on leisure, travel, technology, fashion, gym memberships, and food
- Monthly employee recognition program and departmental awards
- Referral bonus scheme of up to £2,000
- Employee-led social events such as running clubs, football teams, book clubs, and bake-offs
- On-site subsidised restaurants offering a variety of fresh meals daily
- Opt-in benefits schemes such as private medical insurance and dental coverage
We value the well-being, financial stability, and inclusivity of our employees, and strive to provide a supportive working environment.