Securitas are recruiting Mobile Patrol Security Officers, who will be operating out of our Milton Keynes Office.
As a Mobile Patrol Officer, you will be working within Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas where you will be visiting our clients' sites to complete various tasks (locks, unlocks, patrols or alarm response).
You will report directly to the Mobile Team Leader during your shift.
- 60 hour relief role covering days, nights & weekends ( £10.80 per hour)
- Guaranteed hours per week
- Salary starting from £33,788 p.a. with potential overtime available
- Overtime is readily available
- Full training and our smart Securitas uniform will be provided
- Company vehicle provided for carrying out duties
How you will make an impact as a Mobile Patrol Officer:
- Provide a variety of back-up support mobile services including patrols and alarm responses for commercial or private clients, escort duties, and any other work as required throughout the shift.
- Compile incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
- Ensure the security of any company vehicle used and maintain it to the required standard.
- Reflect a professional company image at all times.
- SIA licence
- Full manual driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Provide a 5-year checkable history
- Local to the Milton Keynes area or willing to relocate
- Full flexible to work Days,nights & weekends.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. We believe that diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords, but integral parts of our business strategy. Our goal is to create an environment where every employee feels that they belong regardless of their background or identity. Our belonging strategy has three pillars,
- how you join us and develop your career,
- the way we lead our teams
- fair pay and benefits.
To achieve this, we have a number of initiatives: employee networks which are a safe space to build communities and influence practices, Race at Work Charter, Armed Forces Covenant, Disability Confident, Reasonable Adjustment Passport, Domestic Abuse Charter, Healthy Workplace Awards and we are leading the way in the Neurodiversity Top Employer Certification. We celebrate our differences throughout the year by recognising significant dates such as BSL Week, International Women's Day, PRIDE, Black History Month and many more.
If you want to learn more visit our website.Benefits
Health & Wellbeing
- Company pension and advice and planning
- Life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Wellness advice and support, including financial, emotional and physical
- Dental and Physical Health Plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Discounts on high street brands, online shopping, holidays, days out and Arriva Bus Travel
- Mortgage Advise
- Payroll ISA's
- Eligibility for Costco Membership
Learning & Development
- Support with further education
- 100's of eLearning courses
- Accredited courses by C&G, ILM, IOSH and SIA
- Leadership Development programs both local and global
- Payroll Giving
- Working with charities such as Calderwood House, KPMB and Wooden Spoon
- Supporting local community initiatives
- Supporting people back to work with organisations such as TalkBack and Downs-Syndrome Org