Securitas are recruiting for a Mobile Patrol Officer, who will be operating out of our Swindon Office and servicing the surrounding areas.
5 on 2 off, 12 hour Day shifts and guaranteed 60 hours per week
As a Mobile Patrol Officer you will be working within the Swindon and surrounding areas, where you will be visiting our clients sites to complete various tasks (Locks, unlocks, patrols or alarm response).
- 5 on 2 off, Day Shifts
- 12 hours shift.
- Guaranteed 60 hours per week
- Potential to earn more after overtime
- Overtime is readily available.
- Full training will be provided.
- Company vehicle provided for carrying out duties.
- Smart Securitas uniform will be provided.
- SIA license
- Full manual driving license
How you will make an impact as a Mobile Patrol Officer:
- You will be providing a variety of back up support mobile services including patrols and alarm responses for commercial or private clients, escort duties and any other work as required throughout the shift.
- Compiles incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
- Ensures security of any company vehicle used and maintains it to the required standard.
- Reflect a professional company image at all times.
- SIA Licence
- Full manual driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Provide a 5 year checkable history
- Mobile security experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. We believe that diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords, but integral parts of our business strategy. Our goal is to create an environment where every employee feels that they belong regardless of their background or identity. Our belonging strategy has three pillars,
- how you join us and develop your career,
- the way we lead our teams
- fair pay and benefits.
To achieve this, we have a number of initiatives: employee networks which are a safe space to build communities and influence practices, Race at Work Charter, Armed Forces Covenant, Disability Confident, Reasonable Adjustment Passport, Domestic Abuse Charter, Healthy Workplace Awards and we are leading the way in the Neurodiversity Top Employer Certification. We celebrate our differences throughout the year by recognising significant dates such as BSL Week, International Women's Day, PRIDE, Black History Month and many more.
If you want to learn more visit our website.Benefits
Health & Wellbeing
- Company pension and advice and planning
- Life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Wellness advice and support, including financial, emotional and physical
- Dental and Physical Health Plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Discounts on high street brands, online shopping, holidays, days out and Arriva Bus Travel
- Mortgage Advise
- Payroll ISA's
- Eligibility for Costco Membership
Learning & Development
- Support with further education
- 100's of eLearning courses
- Accredited courses by C&G, ILM, IOSH and SIA
- Leadership Development programs both local and global
- Payroll Giving
- Working with charities such as Calderwood House, KPMB and Wooden Spoon
- Supporting local community initiatives
- Supporting people back to work with organisations such as TalkBack and Downs-Syndrome Org