Founded in 2019, our client is a niche, London based, AdTech & Performance Marketing specialist recruitment agency.
Clients and candidates trust their industry expertise and judgement - which is why 2 out of 3 candidates they put forward get invited to interview. It also explains how 1 out of every 2 candidates interviewed are ultimately made an offer. They're able to maintain these high standards even in a fiercely competitive market.
After a successful launch, they're now looking for 180 and 360 degrees Recruitment Consultants. Their clients are major media brands, global advertising platforms, private equity and venture capital backed scale-ups and in house marketing teams across B2C companies.
They are seeking recruiters who can hire across one (or more) of the following specialist areas, with an option to rotate every 6 months.
Ad Operations, Programmatic Trader, Paid Social Manager, Technical Account Manager, Publisher Operations and others
Data Analyst, Technical Account Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, PreSales Engineer, Solutions Engineer and others
3) Sales & Commercial
Account Manager, Account Director, Agency Sales Manager, Client Direct Sales, Sales Director, VP Sales, CRO and others
Copywriter, Performance Marketing, App Marketing, Growth/Acquisition Marketing, CRM Marketer, Social Media Marketer and more
An experienced Talent Acquisition professional with experience gained from either:
- a recruitment agency specialising in AdTech or Performance Marketing
- Media company's in-house recruitment team
- AdTech or MarTech vendor
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- High standards:Absolute focus on quality over quantity
- Delivery mindset:You are comfortable (and skilled in) making a reasonably high volume of contacts and connections - on a daily basis - with an unwavering determination to succeed and continuously improve while creating excitement for prospective candidates
- Curious:Client and market needs are constantly evolving in these disruptive industries and you will need to be proactive in staying up-to speed to ensure you understand the nuances of a job specification and brief such as the technologies and their use cases.
- Personable:You will build as sense of community and be trusted by your candidate network and be relied upon to give honest feedback and career advice. Candidates will reward you by being the first person they call when they're next looking for a new role.
- Multi-tasking & Organised:covering all elements of the recruitment cycle with equal vigour so as not to create bottlenecks or gaps including candidate outreach, screening candidates, presenting to clients and negotiating offers - while updating CRM systems accordingly.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- High earning potential
- Grow to become a specialist recruiter / headhunter in a cutting edge industry
- Personalised training ongoing
- Opportunity to work across international markets
- Develop a lasting network
- Personal growth and promotion: to grow a team around you
- Hybrid working flexibility ongoing
- Help to create a culture as an early joiner
- Plenty of socials, benefits, vouchers, dinners, event tickets, trips away and lots more for high achievers.. just to make things that bit more enjoyable!