Performance Marketing Exec £30-35k
Based Stoke on Trent
Hybrid (3 days onsite -2 days remote)
We have a fantastic career opportunity to join my clients Web Marketing Team Europe’s leading distributor.
They have ambitious plans to grow our portfolio of e-commerce websites for these brands and we are seek an ambitious candidate focused on the performance marketing channel (including paid advertising management) to help them achieve their vision for the future.
Working within the E-Commerce team dedicated to the operations of the branded websites, the Performance Marketing Executive will be responsible for acquiring and driving new visitor levels to the websites.
- Managing PPC across Google and Microsoft including Search and Pmax campaigns across each website.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities in all campaigns as well as creating, testing, and optimizing new campaigns to required ROAS targets.
- Manage PPC monthly budgets and campaign spend to agreed targets.
- Manage the paid social advertising program primarily via Meta including campaigns and retargeting automations.
- Create paid social advertising campaigns consistent with the broader marketing activity calendar and strategic plan.
- Daily analysis of performance data to ensure all campaigns are performing to plan and to budget.
- Work with the SEO team to improve organic search rankings and visibility.
- Research key competitors performance marketing activity
- Collaborate with the in-house Design Studio for content creation requirements
- Collaborate with the wider in-house Web Marketing team
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Team to deliver plans consistent with product priorities and NPI roadmaps
- Manage external marketing agencies and departmental preferred martech
- Focus on ROI, measuring and maximising return for all marcomms activities
- Managing and building out PPC campaigns across Google, either working with a PPC agency or developing the account in-house.
- Experience of managing paid social campaigns ideally with the Meta ad platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, lookups, and data validation.
- Good experience of using Google Analytics and other analytical packages like SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Moz.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and tools.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Please apply now.