We are currently on the look out for a mobile maintenance operative for an exciting opportunity to work at a series of residential developments based in and around Inner & Outer London.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Able to be mobile all day carrying tools
- Good broad experience with multi trades works (this will not be any NICEIC or Gas Safe works)
- Broad knowledge of both inner and outer London
- Able to use various PC programs and mobile phone
- 17th and 18th Edition for Electrical Works Qualifications
- Weekly manual call point testing
- Monthly emergency light testing
- Frequently passenger lift intercom test
- Monthly fire extinguisher checks
- Flushing (where required)
- Changing lamps where required
- Attending site for meter changes and other appointments
- Recording keeping
- Painting where required
- General handyman works
- 3 Monthly fire door inspections
- Any other reasonable duties
Tools and travel card will be provided.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday / 09:00-17:30
Rate of Pay: £36,000 per annum
Location: Inner and Outer London
If this position is of interest, please submit your CV.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.