Our well established client who provide housing services is looking for a Mobile Cleaner to cover the Swansea area.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services as a Mobile Cleaner you will be accountable for ensuring all room/house cleaning and maintaining hygienic and complaint facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the cleaning of all communal areas, offices, toilets and external areas on a regular basis and in accordance with the company standard.
- To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose.
- Remove rubbish to a suitable place and arrange collection.
- To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning records are completed and up to date.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Head of Property Services.
- Previous property cleaning experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hard working and dedicated
- Full UK driving licence is required
SALARY, BENEFITS AND HOURS:
- Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
- Company van will be provided or if you use your own van you will receive a £4,000 allowance
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
- Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
- Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
- Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
- Mileage expenses (claimable from home)
- Referral Scheme
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a satisfactory DBS check in line with their job role.
Interested in this permanent role, covering the Swansea area. Please email or contact me on .