I am currently recruiting for a mobile site manager / caretaker for a leading public sector organisation based in West Bridgford/South area of Nottingham. There will be a requirenment to goto various sites so accerss to a vehicle is required.
Dutiesd will include:
- Caretaking duties
- Care, maintenance and driving of the Youth Centre vehicles. This includes coordinating and recording all servicing, MOTs and safety checks (both daily and interval checks at dealers/garages)
- Porterage duties when required.
- Dealing with matters concerning building maintenance. Carry out repairs and maintenance projects.
- Reporting day to day repairs and liaise with contractors on site. Recording and signing off works, and undertake follow up calls as appropriate
- Attending to the recycling and disposal of waste including the use of incinerators.
- To assist with the organisation, issue, maintenance and cleaning of all outdoor equipment.
- Undertake grounds maintenance including mowing field and verges, organise service and maintenance of sit on mower and petrol strimmer
- The security of the premises, together with its contents (including the operation of fire alarms and keyholder responsibilities)
- Arrange and liaise with contractors for the servicing and/or emptying of these, and maintain records accordingly. Undertake legionella checks according to schedules and record.
- Attending to the heating of the premises and ensuring that the boiler plant and equipment is maintained and operating in an economic and efficient manner
- Cleaning and General Domestic Duties
- The cleaning of the premises and maintaining high standards of hygiene including maintaining floor surfaces in accordance with the requirements of the Authority.
- Laundry and bed making duties as required.
- Housekeeping and Supervisory Duties
- Maintaining the required record of timesheets, attendance records etc. Ensuring that adequate domestic supplies, including fuel, cleaning, janitorial and catering supplies are maintained to meet the needs of the establishment
- Taking reasonable care for the health and safety of him/her self and all other persons affected by his/her activities and safeguarding the health and safety of all persons under his/her supervision in accordance with the provision of health and safety legislation.
- Providing first aid to staff and visitors if required.
To be successful in this role you will have the below skills and experience:
- The ability to understand on site training in caretaking, catering and basic food hygeine
- The ability to maintain accurate written and digital records
The hours of work are full time, 37 per week Monday to Friday
An hourly rate of £11.18 (PAYE) or £13.61 (Via Umbrella) is on offer.
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate start!