Position: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Overtime
Permanent Position (No Call Outs)
Interaction Engineering have teamed up with a rapidly growing maintenance service supplier. Due to an expansion within the business, they are now looking to take on an experienced mobile electrical engineer to cover Bristol to carry out electrical installations on various electrical systems.
- Attend sites to ensure that maintenance, servicing, and repair works are carried out in accordance with current relevant legislation.
- Test and inspect electrical installations and minor works in accordance with the NIC/EIC approved contractor scheme and IET BS7671 Wiring Regulation.
- Work closely with clients and traders to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- To organise works allocated time efficiently and work supportively within a team.
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis.
- Carry out and complete work logs/task sheets with accurate notes to ensure work can be carried out efficiently.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience working in a similar field based role
- Electrical Installation experience (commercial & domestic or industrial)
- Electrical Testing and certification requirements within commercial properties.
- Ability to fault find Electrical equipment faults within commercial properties.
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 &2395 Certificate in Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations or equivalent.
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across the majority of industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support. For more information regarding the position or to discuss any other opportunities, contact George Young -