JA1281 – Mobile Electrical TechnicianLocation – Colwyn Bay/North WalesType – Permanent – Full-time 37.5hours/weekSalary - £31KOverviewWe are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Technician to join our client who are one of the UK’s leading technical and energy services providers at the forefront of delivering net zero solutions for their clients. The successful candidate will join a small team of local operatives who are responsible for the maintenance of the assets associated with the North Wales Trunk Road agency which covers all roads and tunnels in North and Mid Wales. This is a mobile role which also involves shift work and has a 24 hour call out flexibility when required.Key Responsibilities:
- Daily interaction with client site management
- Responsible for checking plant suitability and availability.
- Daily reporting to the site Manager and Fault coordinator
- Working shift patterns to suit the contract requirements.
- Promoting health and safety and always ensuring adherence to health and safety requirements.
Skills & Experience:Essential
- Must have a CCS card.
- Must be qualified Electrician.
- Fully conversant with IT systems, Excel, word.
- Must have health and safety awareness.
- Must have a current driving licence.
- Have a knowledge of the Welsh language.
- Must be flexible to work shifts and be on 24/7 call out rota.
- Must have COVID-19 working awareness.
- Quality experience working for a contracting organisation.
- A commitment to continuing professional development with the Mechanical and/or Electrical Design disciplines.
- Qualified in testing and inspection.
- Overtime pay
- Company Van, mobile & tablet.
- Life assurance.
- Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + Public holidays