Randstad C&P are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our clients team covering Edinburgh and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality mechanical maintenance services to our clients in various types of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum
- Core working hours Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Company van and fuel card
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
- Provide mobile mechanical maintenance services to clients Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on mechanical systems, including plumbing systems.
- Respond to emergency calls for mechanical system breakdowns and carry out repairs as required.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of work carried out and materials used.
- Liaise with clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Relevant mechanical qualifications (City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing and Heating or Mechanical Engineering).
- Proven experience in the maintenance and repair of mechanical systems, including plumbing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
Apply today with an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.