£27,000 - £32,000, Haywards Heath outskirts, Monday to Friday, Holiday, Pension, Parking, Uniform
An exciting opportunity for a vehicle engineer / mechanical fitter (workshop based) has arisen to join a small, busy team in Bolney. Working from a fully fitted van, this mobile role will see you working in both the workshop as well as Customer sites around the South East and you will be responsible for carrying out installations and servicing of adaptations to vehicles for disabled users.
- Competently installing and modifying a variety of adaptations to customer's vehicles
- Fault diagnosis and repair support to customers and equipment as needed.
- Follow fitting instructions and use your own initiative to overcome any complications as they may arise.
- Demonstrating completed work to Customers
- Carrying out fabrication and welding duties as required
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams to ensure that wiring is correctly installed.
- To record and report all service / repair issues correctly to ensure full resolution of task.
- To provide telephone technical support when required.
We would expect the successful Workshop Engineer to have mechanical fitting experience, ideally in an automotive environment. You will be a competent all-round engineer with some welding and fabrication experience. You will be presentable and personable and comfortable interacting with customers. Due to the location and the need to use the company vans it's essential you have a full UK Driving Licence. You must have your own hand tools.
You will be joining a small business with many years' experience in providing adaptations to a wide range of vehicles. In recent years, this company has grown significantly, and they want to ensure the people joining them are part of this growth. It's a friendly environment often with staff breakfasts and BBQs!
£27,000 - £32,000
Haywards Heath outskirts
Monday to Friday
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.