Are you an experienced HVAC engineer wanting to take on a new and exciting challenge? Randstad C&P are working with a leading facilities management company to on board a mobile HVAC Engineer. As part of this mobile role, you will be responsible for conducting work along the East coast of Scotland. The position is full-time and permanent, with core working hours scheduled from Monday to Friday, totalling 45 hours per week.
As the designated technical specialist for assigned sites, your main responsibility is to provide technical expertise and support our client with the maintenance of air conditioning, air handling, and heat recovery units.
- Competitive salary up to £44,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company van + fuel card
- Generous pension
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- Core working hours Monday-Friday 45 hours a week with overtime opportunities
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance and make any adjustments necessary including testing and examining heating, air conditioning & ventilation.
- Carry out installation, maintenance, and testing of HVAC equipment.
- Carry out all work to current F Gas Regulations.
- Working on systems such as - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems.
- Working on a portfolio of mixed commercial sites.
- Receiving jobs through a handheld tablet.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and completed to high quality.
A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
Commercial Gas Tickets (preferable not essential)
Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, and air handling units
Have commercial experience in building services or FM background
Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
Full UK driving licence
Apply today with an updated CV!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.