AEJ Management (sister company to Horizon Parking) is a leading facilities management company, providing various services nationwide. With our core values built around our beliefs - making a difference every day, empowering our teams, being resourceful and innovative and building positive relationships with a family spirit, we believe we offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking company.
What are we looking for?
- A Mobile Cleaner, covering 7 main sites.
- Someone who can work at least 40 hours per week (inclusive of traveling time), working Monday to Friday
- The ability to start work at 6am each morning
What’s in it for you?
- £11.00 per hour for all hours worked.
- A company van (small size & business use only)
- NOW Pension.
- Statutory Sick Pay.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Additional 1 day’s holiday for your birthday week.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Enhanced paternity leave.
- Employee of the Month Awards.
- Yammer monthly lottery.
- Regular ad-hoc monetary recognition.
- Paid DBS or SIA Vetting application.
- Access to free online training.
What will we expect in return?
- As a mobile cleaner, you will conduct general cleaning duties across both office areas and retail / business parks in line with the weekly rota as dictated by management.
- This is an important role covering some sites at major clients of ours, so is important to take pride in your work.
- Some of the sites require external cleaning and as such we are looking for someone with a 'can do’ attitude, with you wanting to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations, whilst not being afraid of working in all weather conditions.
What do we need from you?
- Previous proven cleaning experience within an office and / or retail environment.
- Working knowledge of COSHH and cleaning solutions / methodology.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- A great eye for detail, with high personal standards.
- Flexibility, reliability and the ability to deliver within the timescales given.
- A friendly and courteous approach.
- Punctuality and a desire to succeed.
- An ability to work autonomously, whilst ensuring your line manager is kept updated on progress.