Mobile Hydraulic Fitters required, motivated to develop skills with unique training programmes and take their earning potential into their own hands based in London.
Offering a varied role to include earning potential up to £55,000 per year, a work van, paid travel, hydraulic hose fitment work as well as business development, we are looking for some motivated individuals who thrive at solving problems to take their next career step into this permanent work opportunity.
The Situation Ford & Stanley Talentwise are working with a leading designer and maintainer of Hydraulic and Electro-hydraulic systems with vast expansion plans, who operate within strategically chosen locations across the Country. Our client offers comprehensive maintenance services to engineering businesses from Scotland down to Southampton, with availability throughout the year.
Role and Responsibilities
- Hose fitting on mechanical and hydraulic systems for various clients across London
- Hands-on and varied role to include hose repairs, working on a variety of machinery, business development, and customer service
- Problem-solving and thinking on your feet to resolve issues and minimise downtime of machinery and equipment
- Motivated to take control of your schedule and maximise your earning potential through business development
- Enjoys problem-solving, thinking on your feet, and resolving issues on time to maximise customer relationships
- Full UK Diving License
- Full right to work in the UK
- Maintenance of hydraulic systems and machinery
- Comfortable working in a client-facing position, speaking with a variety of customers from different backgrounds and industries
- Plant or HGV fitting or maintenance
- Recognised qualification in a relevant field
Closing Date: 25/09/2023
Likely Job Titles: HGV Fitter, Plant Fitter, Maintenance Technician, Machinery Technician, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanic
About Ford & Stanley Group
Ford & Stanley Group are in the business of people and performance. Our mission is to create one million better workdays through facilitating great recruitment, leadership and occupational mental fitness.
Ford & Stanley Group Ltd is a Disability Confident Committed employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.