McGregor Boyall is pleased to be partnering with a global data insight business who are seeking a Senior Performance Analytics Manager to join them permanently.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, the Senior Performance Analytics Manager will oversee all employee activities across data analytics and data management. Develop and coach the analytics team to empower colleagues with market leading thinking and skills.
They will also develop a training program for improving the departmental heads' understanding of data use, improving decision-making across the business.
- Drive the day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to particular problems.
- Ensure data capture, monitoring and quality improvement plans are in place to support current and future analytics needs, working with Marketing Operations.
- Define the layers of analytics and structure of Tableau Server to align to the business strategy, KPI tracking and team workflows. Work with Marketing Operations to define what insight is self-serve in Tableau and what sits in CRM or elsewhere.
- At least 5 years' experience in a data analyst position with experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues
- A degree in any discipline (a business-related degree preferable)
- A certification in Tableau Desktop and Server with extensive knowledge of Tableau Server & desktop
- Expertise in the execution of data analytics initiatives for growth and efficiency
- Prior experience working with a wide range of data to build descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics
- Previous experience in configuring and monitoring an installation of Tableau Server for maximum performance
This is a hybrid role paying 90,000GBP + 10% Bonus
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.