Marketing Manager - Edinburgh Hybrid - To 45K Plus Profit Share
Lorien's client, a great central Edinburgh based firm who started out in the SEO domain and have since grown and evolved to become a key name in the Digital Transformation space, is looking for a Marketing Manager to come on board, take the reins across the duties below, and join their growing team (who have just onboarded a huge new client so it's a great time to get stuck in!).
As well as a flexible hybrid working model and an office in the heart of the city centre, they also offer a great benefits package including a strong profit share scheme so you can share in the company's success, continuous training/upskilling opportunities and support, and a lot more
So here's some of what you'll get up to:
- Using your expertise to drive inbound marketing campaigns for key clients
- Shaping and moulding content and experiences to attract customers and galvanise trust between those individuals and the businesses who want their custom
- Offering insights which resolve client's areas of concern as well as their overarching objectives
- Ensure ongoing and fruitful relationships between the business and its accounts
- Managing content, owning gap analysis and highlighting areas of value for clients
- Adhering to SEO best practice as you work, and ensuring new ideas and strategies align nicely
- Working with internal PPC, sales, and other personnel to drive projects forward with suitable resources
And what they'd like to see in you:
- Previous record of marketing campaign management
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar
- Exposure to relevant tech and offerings such as Google Analytics, Looker Studio (/Data Studio), and any SEO tooling
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team setting and bring a commercial mindset to the table
- Willingness to mentor less senior personnel to improve the function as you upskill yourself
There is plenty more we can say about this fantastic firm and opportunity, so if this sounds like a great next step and you're up to the challenge, let us know and pop your latest CV over for us to discuss!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.