Work from home
Bell Cornwall Recruitment is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join an innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking company. Our client specialises in e-commerce products tailored for the education sector, and they are truly passionate about what they do.
- Orchestrating marketing processes individually
- Collaborating within a small, agile team (2-3 members)
- Overseeing end-to-end campaigns targeting primary and secondary schools
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance
- Managing websites, creating content, and maintaining social media platforms while working closely with the design team.
The Ideal candidate:
- Must have Pardot and Salesforce experience
- Experience in an all-round marketing and running campaigns
- An understanding of SEO
- Must be creative, have strong attention to detail and a genuine passion for marketing
If you are a Marketing Manager looking to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then please submit your CV today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales