Marketing Manager - 12 month FTCup to £45,000Warwick
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the marketing efforts to new heights. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, and support revenue growth. This role requires a creative and strategic thinker who can also roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive marketing plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities in the region
- Execute the organisation's business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets
- Develop exciting and accurate creative briefs and ensure that marketing communications are characterised by the highest creative standards. In doing so, manage creative teams and external agencies to deliver high impact campaigns
- Develop, manage and implement a detailed annual marketing calendar - to ensure streamlined processes are in place
- Manage and motivate a team of high calibre employees, managing reports behaviours and customer service levels
What skills we are looking for:
- Proven track record in marketing management or a related role.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in offline marketing campaigns
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
Marketing Managerup to £45,000Warwick
This role would suit somebody who is a Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Communications Manager.