My Birmingham based client is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing business. Specialising in designing and manufacturing products in house. Their experienced team work closely with customers to develop bespoke solutions.
If successful you will execute effective use of marketing to deliver business objectives whilst working closely with their sales, design, and product development teams.
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Free parking
- Fully Office based.
- Company pension
- Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 35 hours per week
- 34 Days annual leave (Inclusive on bank holidays)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Email marketing - strategy, content creation
- Social media strategy, content creation and posting - grow company page followers.
- On page SEO content creation
- Management of company website via WordPress
- Creation of optimised web blogs
- PR - gain consumer and trade press coverage
- Marketing lead for our strategic partners, key customers and industry bodies
- Video - creation of briefs, managing shoots, working with inhouse and external agencies.
- Creation of customer case studies - interview customers and write up detailed case studies.
- Advertising - booking and working with the design team to create adverts.
- Content creation for sales presentations and product promotions
- Plan and execute effective new product launches working with product managers.
- Planning events and exhibitions throughout the year
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in B2B environment
- Experienced in developing strategic marketing plans.
- Brand management and positioning experience
- Experience in planning and managing budgets effectively.
- Experienced in successfully bringing new products and services to market and enhancing existing products and services.
- Understand the importance of competitor analysis and bench marking.
- Experienced in delivering campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness.
- Have experience in planning and delivering traditional marketing collateral such as PR, literature,
- POS, and exhibitions.
- A desire to keep up with industry and marketing developments.
- Advanced working knowledge of Word Press
- Advanced working knowledge of social media platforms - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms
- Advance working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested, please apply through this advert!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.