The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day to day running and management of the marketing team - reporting to the Marketing Director. This role is fast paced and requires someone who is passionate about marketing in a luxury sector, within a high growth business. A results driven individual, who possesses attention to detail and confident communication skills is essential for this role.
We are exclusiveley working with a luxury, high end, homeware retailer started in 1995, importing artisan hand painted goods from Europe. Now a second-generation family business in its 28th year of service, whilst much has changed over the years, sourcing high quality, classic goods and delivering outstanding customer service remains at the very core of what they do.
SEO & PR
- Closely liaising with our external digital & PR agency - managing the internal execution of the strategy.
- Have a clear understanding of the overall KPIs of the business and ensure these are incorporated into the SEO strategy.
- Oversee and provide creative direction for content and copy of all paid ads. Covers; PPC, META, SHOPPING
- Alongside our external digital agency closely monitor performance to be able to provide insightful reports and strategic direction.
- Bring new ranges to launch - includes creating content for website and social platforms.
- Liaising with relevant internal and external departments for implementation. Includes both logistic and strategic thinking.
- Plan and execute inventory of imagery/videography required.
- Manage logistics and external parties required for shoots.
- Sign off on final edits.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners.
Influencer and Social media content/relationships
- Create and manage strategy implementation across social platforms and influencer relationships.
- Review and sign off content prior to upload.
- Daily management of the marketing team
- Conduct regular 1-1 meetings with each team member
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and PAID
- Proven experience of scaling a brand through elevated content and strategic direction
- Experience within the luxury or property industry
- Experienced in managing a team.
- Confident at using platforms such as GA, social platforms, META business and Ad Words.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in marketing
- A great place to work with a friendly and welcoming team
- Competitive salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Additional leave accrued through years of service
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free on-site parking
- Retail, restaurant and entertainment discount through their savings app.