Our client is an innovative Business Consulting organisation, providing a unique high powered networking group for brilliant leaders in the European software sector!
They now have an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidate, with some previous marketing experience, to join their leading team as a Marketing Manager!
- A competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 (DOE)
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Fantastic offices
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office a week)
- Create content and marketing material for members, partners and for positioning to potential clients
- Perform marketing-led website updates
- Take responsibility for the company social channels- management, growth, sharing content and engaging members etc
- Manage and create a content calendar around partner and member involvement, including blog posts and newsletters
- Write up content and marketing material following events and industry conferences
- Educated to degree level
- 1 year+ experience working in a Marketing role (essential)
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Collaborative and good at working in a team
Pareto is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage and welcome applications from all, irrespective of background or circumstance. Our consultants are happy to discuss any adjustments you require in support of your application.