Marketing Manager - £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits include: L&D opportunities, Health scheme, dog office visits, 4.5% pension, 23 days holiday, volunteer days, exam support
A wonderful opportunity to join the Surrey based architecture studio as their Marketing Manager at a national awarding winning architecture practice. You will be working closely with the studios inhouse architecture, urban design, landscape and environmental teams as well as supporting the wider marketing company efforts. This role offers 4 days working in the office, one day remotely.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong marketing experience within the architecture and design industry. You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to work collaboratively with colleagues across the practice. You will need to possess a CIM qualification or equivalent; some experience of bid writing is required too.
Taking the lead for all marketing for the Surrey Office and working alongside a graphics manager, this role involves managing and contributing to the marketing programme for the Later Living Sector, amongst other wider practice marketing efforts.
- Working with the Management Team to drive the Later Living marketing strategy, ensuring adequate resources are available to achieve marketing objectives and planning accordingly
- Project managing bid submissions for all stages as required: SQQs, ITTs, interviews
- Producing high-quality documents, editing content and writing text
- Crafting text for a variety of mediums, including bids, award submissions, press releases, brochures and the website
- Supporting the Head of Communications and PR based in London with strategies relating to Later Living
- Supporting social media strategy and activity
- Identifying and producing award submissions
- Organise events/visits for the Later Living team
- Working with the Surrey based Partner to ensure website content is regularly updated and maintained
- Managing and updating the CRM and MIS systems
- Assisting the Management Team in researching and identifying relevant market intelligence, to help raise the profile and increase revenue in key sectors
A wonderful opportunity to join a talented and thriving team working for an organisation which is highly supportive.
Immediate start available
IDA Recruitment Ltd specialises in office support recruitment across London. We work with sectors from Creative start ups to Professional Service organisations. We have a great deal of experience of the London Market and throughout our careers have nurtured long term respectful relationships with candidates, enabling them to reach their potential. Due to high volumes we are unable to respond to every application. We expect to contact successful candidates within 5 working days.