Due to their continued success, our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, ambitious self-starter to develop a career with a rapidly growing company in an expanding industry.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must display the following skills and experience:
- Proven marketing management experience, with expertise in digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing.
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate marketing or business-related discipline
- Experience of successfully leading, motivating, and inspiring a marketing team
- Demonstrable strong leadership and communication skills.
- A creative thinker with a data-driven mindset
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of marketing, including brand management, content creation, digital marketing, campaign management and strategy development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the company's key objectives and targets.
- Cultivating and strengthening the company's brand identity, ensuring brand consistency across all marketing materials and communication channels.
- Overseeing the creation of high-quality content
- Manage digital marketing channels, whilst optimising online presence through SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing strategies
- Planning and executing successful marketing campaigns to generate leads and raise awareness about company products and services
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Organising and promoting industry events, trade shows, and conferences
- Managing the marketing budget
- Leading, motivating and inspiring a marketing team
- Report on marketing performance using key metrics and analytics tools
Benefits on offer:
- The opportunity to expand your own knowledge and make the position your own
- A completive salary, subject to knowledge and experience
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Regular off-site team events