Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with experience within financial services organisations?
This growing national independent financial planning firm is looking for an experienced Marketing individual to come in and lead the rebranding campaign for multiple businesses. You will also be responsible for managing the ongoing marketing campaigns as the business enters an exciting phase of growth and development.
In this role you will be working closely with the head of marketing to assist in the marketing efforts to grow and expand the business. This is a fast-paced role suited to an ambitious marketeer looking to challenge and grow their career.
Brands and Campaigns Marketing Manager requirements
- You must have experience of creating, developing and delivering marketing strategies for financial services businesses
- Experience of working with IFAs / Financial Advisors would be most preferable
This growing IFA firm is led by highly respected names within the industry, accompanied with the backing of a private equity firm. They are currently on a rapid growth phase of the business, with already £4.5bn of AuM, which will continue to grow. They openly recognise to achieve such success is dependent on having the right people in the business, as such they are looking to build a strong team of passionate and skilled team members.
Marketing Manager Benefits
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Plus, company benefits including 9% employer pension contribution (no mandatory employee contribution)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays with recognition for long service adding an
- additional day each year up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Remote based with occasional trips to the offices.
- Excellent career progression, with individual development plans shaped around your desired career path.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.