If you know PC Gaming you will know about us and if you don’t yet, we are a leading online retailer of computer hardware and creator of custom PCs for gaming. We always strive to deliver the highest level of service for our customers starting from when they first encounter our brand right through to the excellent tech support we provide after purchase.
Over the past two years we have experienced significant and sustained rates of growth which has created an opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Marketing and eCommerce Manager to join our growing team currently based at our premises in Newcastle Under Lyme.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced marketing and eCommerce professional to lead our marketing and trading efforts as we rapidly expand our position in the UK and across Europe. The Marketing and eCommerce Manager will lead marketing across all of our relevant channels and, as one of our leading D2C channels, eCommerce performance optimisation.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will have autonomy to build and execute a comprehensive marketing plan as well as having the opportunity to build a high performing marketing and eCommerce team
- Ownership of marketing the business across all appropriate channels.
- Developing and delivering a marketing strategy and plan to achieve this
- Driving the performance of the website throughout the entire conversion funnel, delivering sales and ROAS targets:
- Paid search and social
- Commercial initiatives
- Aligning internal promotional activity with that of our key manufacturing and supplier partners
- Comfortable interpreting large volumes of marketing and performance data to get past the merely interesting to the actionable insight that will move the dial
- Be the liaison between the Senior Leadership Team and third party partners, translating business requirements into tangible prioritised actions and managing their timely delivery
- Monthly reporting of marketing and eCommerce performance
- Closely monitoring competitor activity and developing strategies to stay at the front of the pack
- Passionate about PC Gaming, you are able to demonstrate your experience with direct to consumer marketing and your strong grasp of metrics relating to performance advertising through your proven track record of results
- You have a detailed working knowledge of all of the levers that drive eCommerce performance and a history of delivering eCommerce growth
- You are comfortable processing large amounts of data and driving actionable insights that will have a tangible impact on the business.
- You justify statements and recommendations with data and evidence rather than suppositions.
- You have a bias for action and understand that speed matters.
- You have experience in coaching direct reports to deliver results in high pressure environments without compromising output quality.
- You have managed target driven marketing teams or departments.
- You are comfortable working effectively with junior team members, the Senior Leadership Team as well as important suppliers
- You do the right thing even when it is the hardest thing to do
- You are tenacious, success driven and resilient and will thrive in the fast moving world of PC Gaming, delivering product launches and promotions often at short notice