*Marketing Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 - York - Hybrid Working Model *
Futures are excited to be working with a market-leading consumer goods business with a full portfolio of exciting, innovative brands! This is a fantastic new opportunity for a marketer who is passionate, driven and shares a love for brand creation to join an award-winning marketing team.
You will work across market leading brands through developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product growth. The ideal Marketing Manager should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- Develop and manage marketing and promotional communications to retail partners, to maximise the brands profile and encourage participation
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
- Have insight and an understanding of retail partner strategies and channels for implementation of shopper marketing activities on their respective channels e.g., social media, ecommerce platforms and instore
- Analyse and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Develop pricing and distribution strategies
Skills/Experience Required of a Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience operating at Brand Manager or Marketing Manager level
- Experience within fmcg
- Experience with key UK retailers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Ambitious, hungry and keen to progress in their career
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance @ 4 x Salary
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager role, please apply for more info!