A Marketing Manager is needed to join this unique business near Exmouth in a varied role. Working as part of a friendly office team, the Marketing Manager will report to the Group Marketing Manager and will be undertaking day to day marketing tasks for the business including:
Marketing Manager - The Person:
• Motivated and well organised
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Positive and flexible attitude towards your working environment
• Well-developed communication skills
• Thrives in a pressured environment
• Always presented to a high standard
• Ability to interact with customers and service providers alike in a professional manner
• Strong eye for detail and an analytical mindset
• Strong understanding of digital marketing practices
• Confident experience with software, including Google Analytics, Adobe InDesign and Creative Cloud, Word press, Mail Chimp
• Effective time manager and able to juggle and prioritise workload
Marketing Manager - The Role :
• To be actively involved in sales and marketing activities
• To ensure knowledge of the business, brands, clients and services are maintained at all times
• Help identify market trends and co-ordinate sales activities accordingly
• Assist in creating awareness of the brand and core values
• Align the sales targets and activities with our online marketing strategy including social media
• SEO analysis and recommendations
• Helping to drive forward PPC advertising and measuring the ROI
• Recommend and execute strategies for content development
• Creating of content including, blog pieces, news articles, website content and social media posts.
• Continuous website development
• Develop and engage with key timelines to activate on sales both offline and online.
• Administer web analytics dashboards and social media analytics
• Keeping pace with all digital marketing industry trends and developments
• Use of design software to generate powerful, branded collateral, print adverts and digital.
• Use of a DSLR camera to generate images for internal use both on social media and artwork designs.
Please note due to the location you will need your own transport.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.