Due to the success of NAPA Racing UK over the last two years an exciting opportunity has been created to develop both the on and off-track presence of one of the UK’s leading motorsport programmes.
As we enter the planning phase of our third year in motorsport, the Marketing Manager position holds the keys to the next stage of our growth.
This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to enhance the team's brand, attract sponsors, and generate increased revenue opportunities. They will have strong marketing and business acumen and ideally an understanding of the motor sport industry.
This is a hands-on, commercially focussed role with full management of the NAPA Racing budget and will be responsible for 2 direct line reports (Brand Manager and Content Executive).
Please note the role will require you to be available for every race weekend across the racing calendar (approx. 12 throughout the year).
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans that align with the team's objectives, focusing on increasing brand awareness and attracting sponsors
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through targeted marketing campaigns, sponsorships, and partnerships that maximize revenue potential and growth
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective sponsors, negotiating mutually beneficial contracts and ensuring the delivery of contractual obligations.
- Monitor marketing campaign performance, providing regular reports and analysis to the management team, with recommendations for improvement and optimisation.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively, ensuring resources are allocated appropriately and in line with strategic objectives.
- Be the on-site co-ordinator for race weekends, overseeing the overall running of our operational presence
- Managing the NAPA Racing UK merchandise from ordering to identifying new merchandising opportunities and reporting on merchandise sales performance
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with sponsors, external partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and analytics to drive strategic decision-making and measure campaign success.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Creative thinker with a track record of developing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Flexibility and availability to work on weekends as required by the race team's schedule