Senior Marketing Manager
£60,000 - £68,000 + Bonus
Global media publishing and events business seeks a highly talented Senior Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will likely involve the management of junior marketing executives.
You will have extensive experience in B2B benchmarking and accreditation businesses with a track record of revenue growth, assisting in the delivery of awareness and lead generation campaigns for over 35 Awards and Rankings programs across a number of key brands within the portfolio.
You will have an entrepreneurial, results-orientated approach to marketing and bring innovative ideas to the table.
Role: Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will assist in the delivery of a marketing strategy across 4 streams to drive revenue beyond £10m in benchmarking and accreditation, £2m in client marketing solutions, £2m in subscriptions, and £1m in events, with a key focus on: email, social media (organic and paid), and internal display advertising.
The Senior Marketing Manager, plays a critical role in enabling the planning and successful delivery of awareness and lead generation campaigns for Awards and Rankings programs across 11 brands.
They will work closely with the Head of Marketing as well as the wider marketing team and in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders.
Key Experience Required: Senior Marketing Manager
- Excellent automation experience, ideally with Pardot but flexible with other automation programmes.
- Outstanding analytical experience
- Extensive experience within the B2B legal and/or professional services industries, required
- Ideally experience managing awards and/or research/accreditation programs
- Strong understanding of best practices in B2B lead generation across the full range of digital channels, required
- Solid experience using marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Sprinklr), required
- Demonstrated success working with sales to align marketing to business objectives, required
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize according to business needs, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, required
- Experience using design tools like Canva and Adobe Creative Suite, preferred
- Management experience - desirable
- Proactive and results driven, with a strong focus on commercial success, required
- Highly organized, able to work under pressure, multi-task and handle deadlines, required
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.