We are searching for a Marketing Manager to support with our Campaigns. Within the Marketing function, our role is to drive the top line. We must create compelling end to end propositions to drive guests through our doors. Once inside our outlet, we will inspire guests to spend more, stay longer and ultimately leave feeling like they have had brilliant value for their experience.
You will support the Head of Marketing to deliver a coherent brand or format strategy to the guest. This strategy will have clear objectives covering all elements of the marketing mix. You will have the opportunity to think differently, have creative flair and work with leading agencies to build market leading plans.
You will be curious, seeking out data and insight to understand market dynamics. You will have a fantastic grasp of the competitor set and understand what is driving winners and losers. This will all feed into your strategy. We are looking for somebody who has experience managing budgets, is a dilligent Project Manager and has excellent communication and influencintg skills.
Key Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager – Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand Development. You will support the Head of Business/Senior Marketing Manager in leading the brand/format evolution including brand strategy meetings, updating the Brand DNA books, Consumer trends, competitor activity and market opportunities. • Brand strategy and activity calendar. You will activate short-term (12months) brand strategies for your formats to ensure there’s always a compelling RTV.
- Campaign Project Management. End-to end governance, communication and delivery of market leading campaigns that are aligned to the annual brand plans. All activity must deliver commercial KPIs and be delivered on time and on budget.
- Delivering brand strategy through brilliant cross functional working with
- Consumer Planning Team
- Turning data and insight into compelling propositions
- A coherent pricing strategy delivering margin expansion and premiumisation.
- Measurement and Evaluation of marketing investment
- Commercial Team
- Ensuring you have the right range of products to deliver the strategy
- Food and Drink Development Team
- Ensuring the food and drink propositions drive excitement, innovation and spend per head
- Digital Transformation Team
- Delivering brand/ format strategy through the right digital channels, maximising awareness, pre-booked sales and conversion, spend per head and repeat visit through CRM
- Consumer Planning Team
- Trials & Innovation. Working with the key stakeholders, it will be your responsibility to constantly innovate and trial new products and initiatives so that we stay ahead of the competition and have enough new news.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on .