Are you a marketing professional looking for an exciting and varied role where you can apply your skills to a purpose driven organisation?
The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) is a globally influential institute within the University of Cambridge working on a mission to develop leadership and solutions towards a sustainable economy.
For more than 30 years we've been at the vanguard of change, developing leadership and solutions for a sustainable economy. With a rapidly growing portfolio of work, we are looking for a commercial marketer who can support delivery of ambitious marketing campaigns which help support and accelerate this change.
The Marketing Manager will join a vibrant, supportive and mission focused team and will bring specialist marketing skills to bear on the challenge of maintaining CISL's growth and visibility in a competitive marketplace for executive and graduate education, small business accelerator programmes, and advisory services. This senior marketing role will have management responsibility for the direct marketing of education programmes, alongside institute-level marketing, which contributes to CISL's reputation and market position. They will verse direct line reports in marketing and communications, and provide leadership, expert guidance and support to the wider marketing, communications and network team.
Day to day tasks in this role include:
- Planning, managing and delivering varied marketing campaigns across multiple portfolios.
- Developing thought leadership marketing collateral alongside inspiring subject matter experts from across CISL's Network.
- Leveraging digital platforms to amplify and automate marketing activity.
- Providing expertise and guidance to a team of committed and ambitious marketing professionals.
Applicants must be committed to the values that underpin CISL's work and will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience delivering successful marketing and promotional campaigns across a range of channels online, offline and by email.
- Experience working with corporate clients in a marketing, business development or relationship management setting.
- Experience implementing web-based marketing strategies, including current social media applications and web analytics.
- Experience of planning and delivering events for senior business delegates.
- A demonstrable ability to produce high quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan, implement and monitor marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interpret and report on marketing campaign performance.
- Strong competence in the standard Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) as well as CRM or marketing automation software and other digital systems.
What you'll receive:
- Working 37 hours per week - Hybrid /flexible/part-time working considered
- 41 days annual leave (inc bank holidays).
- Excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme, discount portal, cycle to work scheme, access to the university accommodation service, employee assistance programme, family friendly policies along with many more.
- Extensive development opportunities.
To apply, access full details of the vacancy including the Further Information document, please visit our job board via the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: 15th October 2023
We look forward to hearing from you!