Your new companyYour new company is the worlds most awarded Marketing agency and consultancy working alongside exciting and well renowned brands with multimillion dollar budgets! With offices across Europe, UK, and the USA, they are the fastest growing Marketing agency with plans to double their headcount within 12 months and expand across Asia as well! Your new roleAs a Marketing Automation Manager, you will be the go-to person & specialist within Marketo to help their clients manage and improve their CRM activities and strategy. You will own the strategic implementation and analytical aspects of Marketing Automation, and consulting clients on data management, lead nurturing, automated comms, and conversion programs. What you\'ll need to succeed
- Strategic and commercially minded - Highly numerate and analytical.
- Experience with enterprise level Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo and / or Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot)
- Experience within a Digital/Online B2B, B2C, Ecommerce Marketing environment
- Experience measuring and optimising marketing campaigns.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
What you\'ll get in return
- Salary up to 70K
- Global career development opportunities!
- Hybrid working with up to 2 days in the office (usual hours 9 - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday)
- Opportunities to make a difference and get involved with our working groups focusing on areas such as wellbeing and ESG / Sustainability
- 20 days holiday increasing to 22 after 3 years' service, 25 after 5 years.#
- Enhanced maternity package (12 weeks at 90%)
- Enhanced paternity package (2 weeks at 90%)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Interest free travel loan
- 4 days sick pay
- Opportunities for employees to get involved in working groups across the Agency Group such as ESG, Wellbeing and Social/Culture.
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To learn and develop with access to industry specific training, including our in-house training modules.
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To join a team of hard-working specialists who like to have fun along the way!
What you need to do nowIf you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.