Salary: Up to £45,000
Location: Newcastle (hybrid working)
My client is a rapidly growing technology/SaaS organisation offering a unique location-based real time data analytics where BI 'meets’ GIS creating one true voice of visual representation of data to enable more effective and timely decision making. There is a clear roadmap for business transformation, which will translate into hypergrowth over the next 3 years, as they commercialise their offering globally at pace, via direct and partner selling.
The Marketing Manager role, evolving into Head/Director of as the company scales, is a crucial appointment in realising this ambition, responsible for devising and implementing their end-to-end marketing strategy, driving strong interest in the company’s software solution and generating leads to support their ambitious sales growth plans.
- Devise and implement their end-to-end marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain a full marcomms plan.
- Organically grow the team as the company evolves.
- Support lead generation through creating and executing an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, whilst helping to maintain their website and social media channels.
- The marketing mix will span a range of channels including e-mail, PPC, organic and paid SEO, website, social, video and webinars.
- Undertake research and produce content to improve SEO and website conversions monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Co-ordinate a series of educational webinars.
- Work alongside their PPC agency to monitor campaigns and ensure ongoing improvement.
- Monitor digital channel performances and produce reports and recommendations for areas of improvement.
- You should possess a stellar Marketing background in a SaaS, technology, data, integrated service providers, digital transformation, professional services or similar, ideally in an SME / fast-growth organisation.
- Comfortable in a stand-alone mandate with the ability to build and lead a team as the mandate grows.
- Digital marketing expertise with a track record of executing successful lead generation programmes.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WordPress and paid social channels including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skills and strong track record of creating compelling and effective integrated campaigns utilising the digital marketing mix.
- Degree qualified in a related subject or holding a professional qualification in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in the management of CMS, CRM and e-mail automation systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation at an exciting time on their journey with genuine opportunities for career development and progression, with future career growth into a Head/Director of mandate, offering the ability to work in a flexible hybrid working pattern.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Ian Miller or for a discreet conversation call our Peterlee office.
GEM Partnership is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy