Robert Half is working with a Financial Services Business who are looking for a Marketing Project manager for 6 Months on a day rate. This is a remote role with a HQ in London. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for coordinating all Marketing projects for the business.
Marketing Project Manager - 6 Months - Remote - London
- Coordinate and manage all marketing projects from inception to completion and delivered on time
- Define project goals, requirements and business outcomes with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring technical, budgetary and business feasibility
- Plan resource allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Manage relationships between internal and external stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Manage internal project management tools
- 2+ Years in a Project Management position with experience managing marketing project (can also be a marketing manager/brand manager who has managed projects.
- Agile Project Management tools and product development
- Knowledge of financial services
- Prince 2 Qualification is a plus
If you are interested, apply with your CV here and one of the team will be in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud-alert