Manchester City Centre
Salary £35,000-£50,000 - Dependent on individual experience
A great new opportunity has come to market with a well-established and growing insurance brokerage in Manchester City Centre as they look to recruit a Marketing Manager for the business.
This is a really great time to be joining the business as they are continuing to build upon the success they have achieved and a good opportunity to be part of their enthusiastic and lovely team.
For the Marketing Manager position, you will need to have a strong background in digital marketing, web development, social media, customer experience and lead generation. Experience of working within the insurance industry or some insurance understanding would be fantastic, although not necessarily essential.
You will act as the sole point of contact in the marketing team and this is ultimately a very hands on role, actively working on and being responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing campaigns. Therefore, you must be someone who would be very happy taking on all marketing responsibilities.
This position would equally suit an experienced Marketing Executive or Assistant seeking a step up in responsibilities as it would an existing Marketing Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong marketing background and experience is essential, with insurance industry knowledge being beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, able to communicate with a wide range of people both internally and externally.
- Be extremely well organised with a good attention to detail, especially regarding strategic planning.
- Have experience of creating and delivering marketing campaigns, website development, managing online presence and creating content relevant for the client base.
- Ability to conduct effective market research and analysing data.
- Leadership skills and able to work with different teams across the business.
- Handling the company’s marketing strategy, working closely with senior members of the business to develop a plan which will support the growth ambitions of the business, increasing brand awareness in the market.
- Utilising the CRM system, you will lead the marketing campaign, communicating with existing clients and new business prospects.
- Monitoring the performance of active campaigns and identifying areas to improve success.
- Creating content for the company website, social media, email campaigns and events such as through graphic design, producing videos, articles and promotional materials.
- Responsible for the development of the website, updating content and handling maintenance.
- Other responsibilities will include Events Management and Brand Management.
If you are an experienced marketing professional and interested in the Marketing Manager position with this growing insurance brokerage then please apply with your CV today!
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting job reference NJR14199