Phillips Grant Associates are currently assisting a client based in North London (Angel) to recruit for a Marketing Executive to report to the Sales and Marketing Director. The successful candidate will need to have 2 years’ experience within marketing and an understanding of direct / digital marketing.
- Working on graphic design for company literature and marketing collateral, either in-house or with external agencies
- Manage day to day PPC and other online campaigns, either in-house or with external agencies and produce regular reports.
- Manage social media content and paid social campaigns, either in-house or with external agencies and identify measurable outcomes.
- Taking regular feedback surveys from customers and utilising these to feedback to the wider business and also use within marketing literature.
- Updating websites’ content using WordPress platform.
- Helping develop PR strategies for both sides of the business.
- Overall development and improvement of the marketing function.
- Provide the necessary analysis/tracking systems for any marketing expenditure to review monitor and report the return on investment.
- Compile and complete the monthly marketing activity report.
- Develop and implement brand initiatives and also collateral as required across the business.
The company operate across the UK and have 8 regional offices with a workforce in the region of 50+ staff. If you are interested in this position, please do apply immediately to be considered and due to high levels of applications across our advertised positions we are only able to respond to successful applicants.